This simulator was developed for Russia’s Central Suburban Passenger Company to let its personnel experience the situations and behavioral models they encounter in their everyday work. Recreated in a virtual reality, they help test and train inspectors’ theoretical knowledge and practical abilities.
· Improves the personnel’s communication skills
· Drills personnel on typical business processes
· Improves service quality and helps minimize conflicts
We have developed a virtual replica that masterfully copies the control systems and operating sequences of a real electric locomotive. Russia’s Central Suburban Passenger Company uses the simulator to train and test its train engineers.
· Drills responses to emergency situations.
· Uses itineraries that are as realistic as possible.
· Spares the high costs of expensive physical simulators.
Developed in cooperation with Project-Technika, this simulator trains auto mechanics for Ural 4320 truck maintenance operations such as installing air filters, replacing the filter element, etc. The sequence of actions is shown in localizable pop-up labels.
· Trains the sequence of actions required to repair complex machinery.
· Enables personnel certification.
· Minimizes service errors.
Demonstrates the buildings of a generic railway station, new train design, high service level, and new amenities available.
· Users become more familiar with the infrastructure of a station and how the transport company’s business works.
· They can buy a ticket and travel from one station to another.
· The system allows fine-tuning the business processes demonstrated to adapt it to target audiences across the world.
This is a high-detail 3D model of a real aircraft engine. Users get to view and examine the engine from different angles.